Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Death Of an EGO

You are mine,
like cross and buredens like children and earth abandoned you will not be iggnored.
(pause)
(pause)
Please,
feed off of flesh and sores on my body take themm, they... are yours along with hart ache you cross,
you lover I fell in love with before I knew, you stalker of souls you fallowed me hear and now there is no rid of you no exit no death but no life with you
(pause)
(pause)
You killer of my women and my home
(pause)
you Pergatorry
you regergtator of lips and language
Leave me, (pause)
but take my tounge
Selfish in your ways sick, slick user of will
I am trying to find your demise with pasion but you enjoy the game of passionate demise.
Smile
(pause)
please show me that your human show me your moratlity
though i know you have been around since the dawn of time
the special ingrediant in the apple
Show me, me


No comments:

Post a Comment